CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où et quand le ...
Voir le deal

Reunite || Stella

2 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 15:42

After Stella left for New Orleans, she had thought about her former friends back in New York City, mainly Mac Taylor, she thought about him and had no idea that he had moved to the same city as her and as she was working at the lab, she could of sworn that she saw Mac, but as he had changed since she left, Stella was not sure if it was actually Mac.

Will Stella find out how life has been for Mac since she left NY?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 22:07

Stella had found it very hard to begin a new life far from New York. There was no day when she did not think to her friends, and more exactly of Mac. She hoped that he had a happy life. She also hoped that he appreciates his new co-worker Jo Danville according to what Lindsay had told her in an e-mail.

Now she's the leader of the lab in New Orleans she understood better what Mac had to do as the boss. Sometimes by looking at her co-workers she thought of seeing Mac in the area. But maybe it's because she's missing him.

In brief, Stella liked her new life and she had finally found love. The big one? She don't know yet, but she loved James, also she has an other man in her heart.
https://csi-new-orleans.1fr1.net
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 22:23

Mac had joined the PD after something happened back in New York and he wanted a fresh start, so he packed and left NYC for New Orleans, he'd got a nice apartment and had done most of his unpacking and went to meet the Chief at the PD, he had no idea that Stella would see him or if she thought it was even him after all this time

Mac went straight into the office and he was actually excited about his new life here and he had no idea if or when he might bump into Stella after all this time
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 22:41

Stella was in the police station a folder of the case in hands, she had just finished an interrogation. She spoke with a police officer of the current investigation and is not aware of the presence of Mac nearby.
She had changed physically since the years, she had straight hair sometimes as new haircut. She also had a huge burn on his left hand because of an incident that happened at home.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 22:44

Mac appeared after his chat with the Chief and it was then that Stella thought she'd spotted her former boss Mac Taylor, he'd changed a helluva lot and had become more his old self again but was hiding a secret about why he'd left New York in the way that he had to come here, he still kept in touch with his former team and they kept him updated about his goddaughter Lucy
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 23:06

Stella went to the exit of the police when she saw an old friend or boss.

She froze when she saw him, he had changed so much. She thought it was a dream at first, but as she approached him, she saw that he was there.

-I ... how ...

She took a moment to say:

-Mac, I'm so glad to see you here. What are you doing in New Orleans?

She smiled happy to see him, but his eyes spoke more than her smile.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 23:16

Mac had just got off the phone with Jo and turned around and came face to face with Stella.

"Hey Stell, damn been a long time. I uh got a job here so I guess we will be working together once more..." Mac said with a smirk...

Mac had no idea how this would go down with her after all this time - since New York...
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 23:26

Stella was surprised to know that Mac was going to work at the same office, and maybe in the same team again.

She always kept the same smile and said:

-Oh great, I'm happy. But, why you left New York. I thought you liked the big apple and the lab.

Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 23:33

Mac sighed, before he then said, "Something happened back in New York but it hurts to talk about, I never told anyone, not even Don or anyone apart from Christine"

Mac had no idea how this would go down with Stell, he had no idea how she would react to this, even wonder who Christine was and how she even knew Mac
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 23:46

Stella had a serious face suddenly. What had happened?

-Mac you can tell me, I've always been there for you. And who's Chritsine?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptySam 20 Juin - 23:49

"I spent six months in hospital, I nearly died after I got shot in the back, Christine was someone I'd been involved with and even engaged for a while and she said that I had changed, worse thing about it, I had aphasia after the shooting and it changed who I was and that caused ripples between me and Christine, she was the one who ended it." Mac said
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:04

Stella listened and was saddened by what he had suffered.

-I'm glad you're still alive. It's normal that you changed with what you have experienced. You trauma marked you forever. And I'm sorry for what happened with Christine. I hope you feel better here, and having a new and wonderful life. Peace and maybe real love. Somebody who understands what you been to.

She smiles and touch his cheek has she's does before.

-And don't forget that I'm always there if you need to talk, if you don't feel well to.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:10

"Yeah I never forgot that and I still think about Claire and I even took four months away from the NYPD to help ID victims from 9/11 with a new DNA ID team and I had to do that, I still miss Claire all the time, she always kept me in line" Mac said, as he softly smiled

Mac hoped that Stella was right about maybe finding a new love here in New Orleans, but Mac had no idea who that was gonna be
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:27

Stella smile and said:

-Nobody can take the wonderful place Claire add. But she still be in your heart and mind.

She made him visit the offices while continuing to speak.

-And you know as we say new job, new life.

There were know in her office. She had a beautiful view of the city and a spacious office. She also had on the walls pictures of trip she did, some of theme in New York with Mac and her beloved James too.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:34

"I know and you always knew what to say when we worked back in NYC, I still kept my apartment back in NYC in case I go back for a trip to see the team and also lil Lucy too, I miss the quirks that Sid had too but he's got cancer Stell, but he's not gonna let it get him down and he's even a millionare too as he made a prototype of a neck pillow and I was the lab rat for that and Hawkes has a girflriend and heck even Flack too." Mac told her
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:49

-I know you Mac, this is why I have always the good words for you.

Stella smiled to hear what the team had become. She knew a little because of his contact with Lindsay.

-Yes I know about Sid, he calls me once a week to give me news. I am with all my heart with him. But,I didn't know for Flack and Doc!

She smiled again.

-I Also know that Messer family is growing and there has been a bet. And Lucy grew up so fast!
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 0:53

"Yeah and major bet, it was funny when Jo found out about it too, there was alot of cases that were tough on the team, but one that shot up the whole lab and it was to do with an old case from 1994, long ass time ago, Lucy is growing up so fast and she still calls me papaw, it's her nickname for me" Mac said with a smile
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:05

Stella had a little laugh about the little name that Lucy gave to Mac.

-She so cute. I miss my little flower. She don't know how I call her godfather once. What was it...oh yeah little macman.

She look at her burned hand and said:

-Yeah old case, I know them. Always tough to do...

But her smile went back and said:

-Did you found an appartement?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:08

"Yup got a place and almost finished unpacking, there's a lot to do yet and it's just perfect for me right now and got such a beautiful view of the city, I am liking it here already" Mac said, he was glad to be here, it was what he needed after all
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:20

-If you need help for anything let me know. After work I have nothing to do, and my fiancé is in Irak for some months so..

She did a weird face and said:

-Ya I just forgot to tell you a found finally somebody.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:24

"Will I get to meet him anytime soon?" Mac asked, knowing that he had been rather protective of Stella for so many years and even it was always there
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:34

-Ah Mac you've always being protective with me. He's a great guy, I met him during a prevention hurricane conferences. As I said he's in the army, marines.

She gave him a big smile.

-He will be back home in 5 months. And then you can do you're big brother protective things.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:38

"Damn right" Mac said with a smirk as he knew that he was always protective of Stella, even after whole Frankie saga
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:48

-So did you add the chance of visiting a little bit the area? There's great place, I have a big love for Baton Rouge.

She walked with him in the lab because she want to present him to her team.

-Still can't believe you here, but I'm happy we still the same together. I was a little scared at first because I wasn't there for you anymore.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella EmptyDim 21 Juin - 1:50

"Jo was there for me and even she had no idea about my middle name after I got shot but Christine knew it too, but I wonder if you ever knew it either Stell", Mac replied
Contenu sponsorisé

Reunite || Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Reunite || Stella   Reunite || Stella Empty

Reunite || Stella
Page 1 sur 5Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant