CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella

4 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella Empty
MessageSujet: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 17:26

As Mac was working a ccase of a murdered worker at the local libary, neither of the team knew that the killer had rigged a bomb to go off at 1pm, while Mac was processing the scene, he felt a shudder but he shrugged it off, when a few minutes later, the bomb went off, Lily who was at PD  with Isabella, when Jason rushed past her and out the door, Lily had no idea what was going on until Stella told her that there had been an explosion and that Mac was inside, status unknown, when Isabella got all grizzly and cried for her daddy...

Will Mac survive for his wife and daugther?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 19:29

Stella sometimes came to work even though she was on maternity leave. She did not understand what was happening when she saw police officers left the station on the way to their car.

-Hey what happens? she said to Jason

She was in shock when he said there was a bomb in the library. Stella went to see Lily and she told her that there had been an explosion at the library and Mac was there. They would have to wait to find out how many hurt and hope there's no dead people.
https://csi-new-orleans.1fr1.net
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 19:31

Lily was panicking inside, she was crying in Stella's arms. She was trying to comfort her daughter too.

-I do not want to lose! I do not want to lose Mac, Stella!
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 19:32

Mac was badly hurt, he was trapped underneath the rubble, parts were on his left leg and he was in so much pain
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 20:23

Jason had been an emergency call, a CSI team was stuck under the debris of the library that exploded. He had had time to warn Stella and part with his car. It was chaos at the crime scene, he went to see the firemen to find out how he could help with other policemen.

He saw a hole among the debris, he wanted to shake things up. He was told to let the firefighters do their job. Jason did not listen to them, he would put a fire suit and took a harness. He had already done caving, so he knew it.

-Somebody is there? Make some noise.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 20:37

Mac couldn't move, he used his free hand to hit the rubble, he heard Jason and softly gasped out in pain, loud enough so that Jason could hear and he was shocked when he knew that it was Mac
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 20:54

Jason took his flashlight when he heard the noise. He pointed in the direction he had heard something, he saw Mac. He saw his wounded leg and there was a lot of rubble on him.

-I have a wounded policeman! Jason shouted to ambulance which was a few meters from him.

There was too much rubble to pick him, Jason had a first aid kit and water, he was going to Mac to give it first aid.

-Hey bud, i'm there. Everything will be find.

He opened the bottle of water to clean his face and then make him drink water. He wondered how he was going to release the beam on Mac leg. He dared not move it for fear of hurting him more. He was trying to find a solution by looking around.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 20:59

Mac winced, the beam was really hurting him and he could feel his toes, he looked to Jason and then asked "Where is Lily and Isabella?"
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 22:06

-They are safe at the PD. Listen I don't have the choice to move the beam, I have to give you first aid.

He examined the places around, he didn't paid attention to his scratch arm.

Dernière édition par Jason Franklin le Ven 17 Juil - 22:16, édité 1 fois
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptyVen 17 Juil - 22:12

Mac felt that he was gonna pass out from the pain, his eyes then closed, the pain was getting too much for Mac and it caused him to pass out, but he made Jason promise to look after Lily and Isabella if he didn't survive
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 15:08

Jason promise to Mac that is gonna look after Lily and Isabella himself once they gonna be out. He looked at the beam and took a deep breath, he tried once to lift it, but he could not. He try a second time and still nothing. He swore against the beam. He took off the fireman coat he was wearing to be in t-shirt and he had managed to lift it. But when he lift the beam, he stretch a muscle of his leg, he scream in pain and breathing against it. He had made a bandage to Mac leg and on the other injuries he had.

Rescuers had released them later. Jason was having difficulty walking, he refused to have care ensuring that Mac would be well cared for. They had gone to the hospital in the same ambulance.

-We went out Mac, we go to the hospital. The doctors will take care of you, you have to fight for Lily and Isabella.
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 15:18

Lily had had a call from the hospital, she finished talking with the nurse and hung up.

-Stell, they are at the hospital.

They were relieved to finally have some news. Lily was crying a lot in the day, she was afraid of losing her husband. It was late evening, the wait became unbearable. Lily was not the only one to fear, Stella had to call several times Jason he never call her back. She saw Stella kept everything inside her.

They were in the waiting room, they had to wait again.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 17:35

Mac was in surgery to get his badly wounded leg seen to, it was hurt quite bad and parts of the rubble had impacted on Mac's chest,he was fighting for his life, Jason was being treated as well and he had a cast on his leg and was on crutches, he got to see Stella and Lily who were waiting for news on Mac
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 18:10

Jason went to the waiting room with his crutches, he smiled gently going towards Lily and Stella.

-Hey girls..

He is sat on the chair exhausted, he also had a bandage on his arm. He looked at Isabella.

-I found Mac among the rubble. I took a harness to descend among the rubble. His left leg is injured and he have some injuries to on his chest.

Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 18:21

Lily looked injured Jason.

-Oh my god you're okay?

But he had not responded, and explained to her what had happened to Mac. Lily closed her eyes head against her daughter.

-Thank you for saving him, we must pray that he is gonna be in good shape soon. Praying for his life...
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 18:23

Mac was still in surgery
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 18:41

Stella watched Jason come to them speechless. She let Jason talked to Lily on Mac injuries.

-How did you hurt yourself? she ask her a moment of silence.
https://csi-new-orleans.1fr1.net
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 18:55

Mac was outta surgery a few hours later and was taken to ICU
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 18:58

Jason put his arm around the waist of Stella, he saw her pretty eyes she would not cry. She wanted to be a strong woman.

-I lift a beam to release Mac and I stretch a muscle. I do not care if I hurt a little, I wanted Mac out of there. And Lily's my pleasure to saved Mac, he would do the same for me
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 19:06

Lily had followed a nurse to see Mac, she did not want Isabella sees his wounded father. She wanted to wait a while, she put a kiss on his forehead.

-Hey baby, it's me.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 19:08

Mac was asleep
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 19:22

She sits in the chair beside the bed, she stroked his cheek. She hoped everything would go well with him.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 19:27

Lily then saw the wounds on his chest and his leg all bandaged up
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 19:35

Lily look at his wounds, she saw how much he was in pain.

-I should be there in this bed ... I do not like seeing you hurt. I would love to take this pain for you.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella EmptySam 18 Juil - 19:39

Mac's fingers on his right hand moved towards her
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella   Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella Empty

Fire || Lily, Jason & Stella
Page 1 sur 24Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Suivant