CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display japonaise One Piece Card Game OP-09 The Four Emperors : où ...
Voir le deal

First met, love at first sight?

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 23:00

Lily moaned even more in his aresses. She continued to kiss him languishingly by putting a leg near to his waist. She pushed his fingers in his back, not too much but just enough to get him sensations. And one hand went to his tushy.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 23:05

Mac gently put one of his fingers inside her,as he kissed her, while his other hand cupped her breasts and then kissed each one lovingly, Mac then asked her if she'd ever had sex before
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 23:38

Lily groaned even in biting his lip. She bent back for more sensation with kisses on her breasts.

-Oh no! and now you have to prove that you're the best.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 23:45

Mac then proved that, as he kissed her lovingly, as he takes her lovingly and with a passion, Mac lets his hand touch her clit as they have sex together, afterwards Mac was holding Lily in his arms, he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, wondering if she had enjoyed what they got up to
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 23:57

Lily caught his breath slowly head against his chest.

-I Love you so much.

She kissed him.

-I love your sweetness, feel like I'm your princess.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:04

"You will always be my princess, I promise. I love you too babydoll " , Mac said as he then pulled her gently on top of him, he then wrapped both arms around her, then wrapped the duvet over them both, Mac hoped that he was good enough for her first time in a sexual manner
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:18

Lily laughed at the nickname he had given her. Know on top of him, she kissed is lips and she whispered in his ear:

-You're so sexy you know that?

After kissing him none stop for a few minutes she fell a sleep.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:23

Mac kissed her back, as he kept a loving hold of her in his arms, then Mac fell asleep holding Lily in his arms, when morning arose, Lily woke up first, she still was wrapped in Mac's arms and she noticed how cute he was when asleep
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:39

Lily woke up smiling. She admired the pretty face of Mac, his beautiful muscular body too. She posed little kisses on the chest of her prince charming.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:41

Mac smiled in his sleep, when his hand snaked into her panties and put two fingers inside her
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:49

Lily moaned softly in his ear.

-If this is your way of saying good morning I love it babe.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 0:55

Mac softly smirked and opened his eyes, before he then kissed her and they had fluffy morning sex
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:04

In the afternoon, Lily went to the lab and tell Stella about her evening with Mac. She was very happy to see his two friends as a couple. They laugh like sisters and Lily was on her way for her crime scene.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:08

Mac had the day off, so he made a cup of coffee while thinking about Lily and how much he loved her, a few weeks later, Lily discovered that she was two months pregnant and had no idea what to do or how she would tell Mac
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:24

Lily had been to the doctor because she was sick in the morning for two weeks. She found out she was pregnant! She was happy, but also panicking. Everything was so fast.

One morning she decided to tell him.

-Mac I have something to tell.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:27

Mac looked to her, then asked "Tell me what princess?"
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:31

-I'm pregnant. she said with a little smile
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:33

Mac then gave her a huge bear hug, his hand instantly went to her stomach
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:36

-I'm in my second week. Omg I have to tell my mom and my dad!
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 1:37

Mac knew that Lily would have to tell her folks about him too
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 12:56

The following week, the mother and father of Lily had come to visit them. It was a shock at first, because their daughter had never mentioned she had a boyfriend maintenant.Tom was a bit annoyed with Mac, he disliked seeing his daughter with an older man than she.

-You can't have a woman of your age Taylor!

-Dad!

-No, do you realise he can be your father!
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 13:08

Mac sighed then said, "You have no idea what I'm like so you should realise that I love Lily and she's my whole world and our unborn baby"
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 14:02

Tom sighed too and said:

-I don't know, I can't

He got up to go to the kitchen.

-Dad, said Lily going to the kitchen

-Sorry for what Tom said, I'm happy that my daughter found you. Your meeting with lily looks like the one I had with Tom. I was young too and he was older. He just wants to protect her. said Anne
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 14:07

" I understand that and I never thought that I would be this happy again, after losing Claire on 9/11", Mac admitted
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 EmptyMar 23 Juin - 14:29

-Yes she told me, I'm sorry for what happened. Lily did not get super buddies before you know. Some did not understand his work. I remember the young man who disliked Lily's friends.

Anne smile at him and said:

-Hope to see you at Christmas in California, and I hope you do not mind to see two friends Lily also with us is a kind of tradition.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 3 Empty

First met, love at first sight?
Page 3 sur 21Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Suivant