CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -36%
WD_BLACK Disque SSD Interne 2 To – SN770 NVMe ...
Voir le deal
109.99 €

First met, love at first sight?

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 13:53

Mac held her close to him, as they shared a soft kiss and Mac gently placed his hand underneath her top, his fingers tracing over her ribcage as they kissed each other, Mac placed his other hand on the base of her back as they kissed softly
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 15:27

Lily let herself go in that kiss, she shuddered when Mac ran his hand under his shirt. She even approached him to become one. Lily caressing his hairs while stroking his neck.

This moment was too beautiful, but Lily received a call.

-Sorry, she said after the kiss

She answered his phone then, when she hang up, she look at him.

-I have to go, but tonight we could go to the restaurant?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 15:38

Mac nodded, but he then gently pulled her in close to him as he placed a hickey on her collarbone, marking her as his, he then softly kissed her one more time and put his cell phone number into her phone, he then walked away and back to PD, he sure had fun with Lily and he really liked her
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 15:58

Lily wondered how she was going to work after what had just happened. She came to his senses and would finish his day. She texted Stella for advice, which restaurant? He loved the red or white wine? He had allergies? She was like a sister to her.

Lily had texted Mac to join her in an Italian restaurant. She wore a beautiful white dress, hair in a bun. She smiled when entering the restaurant and going to meet him.

-Hey, she said with a big smile.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 16:36

Mac smiled and then he kissed her in greeting, then he held her hand as they went to their table, Mac gently rubbed her hand lightly, he then asked "Miss me?"
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 18:36

-It was horrible how much I miss you!

She look at their hands and smile.

-And you?

she drank her glass of water and said:

-So now I know things about you, I need to say more about me. Or you know already things?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 18:43

"I missed you too, so much and maybe we go back to mine and talk in private?", Mac suggested and as they had their wonderful meal together and made small talk, they paid and left into the beautiful night sky, Mac wrapped his arm around her waist, holding her close to him and as they got to his apartmet, taking the lift to his floor, Mac unlocked his door and let her in first, Lily saw just how huge his apartment was, compared to her own place, she saw pics of his former team and his black bass guitar in the guitar stand, Mac slyly walked up behind her, wrapping both arms around her wiast and nipping softly at her neck, causing her to softly moan at what he was doing to her
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 19:13

Lily looked curiously his apartment, she would liked to have such a large apartment, but maybe one day. She smiled looking at the pictures that there was everywhere.

-Is this Lucy?, she's so cute.

She closed her eyes, when he nipping her neck. My god she wanted him, but she wanted to torture him a little. Then she turned to kiss him and then she visited the apartment.

-You still play bass?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 19:20

"Yup that's my goddaughter Lucy, I play bass when I get the chance", Mac said as he slipped his hand up her top and grazes her chest softly before she went to explore his apartment
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 19:56

-You know that the lab has its own band? We each play a musical instrument.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 20:05

"I had no idea about that" Mac said as he unbuttoned his shirt a little, exposing his chest a little, to tease her
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 20:36

-Well now you know and I hope you'll be join us!

She bite her lip by seeing his chest.

-I don't really do that on first date, I wanna take my time with you. This is what happens when I hang out with too asshole. And your not. So...
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 20:41

Mac understood, he held her in his arms, he wanted to protect her, he had placed a grey t-shirt on the table for himself, he unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, Lily saw the scar above his heart and tried to resist touching his chest but she did
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 20:55

Lily was to relieve that he understands that he understands, but when she saw his scar on his chest, she approached him.

-How did you hurt yourself? Do you still have pain?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:02

"Beirut bombings in '83 while I was a Marine, doesn't hurt" , Mac said as he wrapped his arm around her, he cared about her and wanted to prove that she could trust him
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:08

She squeezed him in her arms, she felt very young.

-Waw, i was 3 years old in 1983....

She hesitated to say something.

-You really don't care about my age?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:13

"Nope it doesn't princess", Mac said and softly kissed her and let his arms hold her close to him
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:17

Lily had a huge smile, then she was happy to know that his age did not matter.

-I should have met you a long time ago. she said still in his arms.

Later, they were in the living room talking about their life.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:20

"Me too sweetheart, we can get to know each other properly" , Mac told her

--

Six months after they got together and got to know each other, Lily was ready to spend a night with Mac, she was nervous at the same time about sleeping with Mac
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:26

Lily had finished taking her shower, she looked in the mirror.

-Okay, is a nice guy. Don,t freak out, you slept with men before. she said to herself.

She would join him in his bed smiling.

-Sorry for the waiting.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:30

Mac just unbuttoned his dark red shirt and was taking it off, when Lily came into his bedroom, she smiled and Mac reached out his hand to her while smiling
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 21:56

Lily smiled by taking the hand. She kissed him with tenderness and let her hands caress his chest.

-I love you, she said after the kiss.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 22:02

Mac kissed her back, he scooped her up in to his arms and then onto his bed, he kissed her earlobe, then whispered "I love you too sweetheart", they got under the duvet together, Mac nuzzled her close to him, his hand coming to rest on the inside of her legs, near her most private area
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 22:26

Lily shivered from head to foot when he nibbled her earlobe. When she was very close to him she kissed him passionately. She moaned softly into his mouth when he had his hand near a sensitive area. She was very hot and wanted him. She posed kissed on his neck, nibbling his earlobe. Then she posed kissed on his chest to go back to his lips.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 EmptyLun 22 Juin - 22:31

Mac kissed her back with an intense passion as his hand slipped into her private area and gently touched her softly, his fingers gently tease her most private area, Mac's other hand was around her shoulders
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 2 Empty

First met, love at first sight?
Page 2 sur 21Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Suivant