CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -36%
Kit Mémoire PC Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO ...
Voir le deal
47.90 €

Friends who are family.

3 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

Friends who are family. - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 19:50

Mac was restless and he just couldn't sleep
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 19:59

Lily was trying to stay awake, but with pregnancy she needed sleep. She had in mind to do a good breakfast in bed for her boyfriend the next day.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 20:02

Mac sat up and he just softly sighed, he didn't know what to do
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 20:44

Stella could no longer sleep after an hour of sleep. She began working stay, she wanted to forget his fight with James. She finished two cases since since she's awake.She sighed when leaving one of the interrogation rooms, she was sitting at a desk of a police officer. She looked if it had been calls missed, but no. Stella continued his day without seeing that the day was breaking, and she had a sleepless night. Blushed eyes she was on a crime scene with his team.
https://csi-new-orleans.1fr1.net
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 20:45

Mac felt at a loss
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 20:49

Lily was up early in the morning, she made pancakes for breakfast. The coffee was ready on the table where Mac was sitting. When she saw him into the kitchen, she put aside breakfast.

-Hey, you're exhausted, You did not slept?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 20:50

"Didn't get much sleep princess" , Mac said with a yawn
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 21:07

Lily gave him a kiss and a hug.

-Why not try a little, you could sleep against me. I will eat my breakfast in bed. But this afternoon I have to go work.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 21:12

Mac agreed and after breakfast, they went back to bed and Mac nuzzled into her back, while his hand rested on her tummy, before long Mac was asleep and softly snoring
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 21:49

Lily was glad to hear sleep, she gently stroked her hand. Later in the afternoon she was going to the lab. She had a folder manually by going to Stella's office, she saw that her friend was sad, and she had not slept well.

-Hey are you okay?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 21:50

Mac was sound asleep, he missed Lily
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 22:05

Stella had changed in the day, she hoped that her eyes reddened and fatigue did not show too much after a good shower. Lily entered his office to start the day, she made a brief smile to hide that she was not well.

-I'm okay, I work last night.

She thank her for the file she had finished, and she was going to interrogation. Lily was going to listen to the interrogation, but it also looked at her friend.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 22:08

Mac felt a little better but he missed Lily
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 22:14

Lily had come to supper time, she kissed Mac asking her if he was better. She had prepared the meal, and while they eat, she talked about her day. The investigation she had and then Stella.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 22:16

Mac nodded as he asked her on how Stella was, he worried about her
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 22:39

-She said nothing to me probably not to worry, but she is not well. I know she did not sleep, and she cry a lot. And Matt told me she works non stop since yesterday.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyJeu 25 Juin - 22:51

Mac nodded, he was like that himself after Claire died and knew that it was not good
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 12:40

-God .... I think you're going to kill him if I tell you what I think.

She was breathing softly and said,

-I think it's because of James
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 13:00

Mac knew that she was right and he kept it hidden by using his poker face
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 14:15

Lily stuck to thanking the Mac to be a perfect man. She also said she hoped to count on him to help with Stella if ever his relationship with James was going to be close.

A few days had passed and no news of Stella. She might be on leave. Lily was at the supermarket, she put the provsions in the carriage that was pushing her beloved.

-It's A woman to do business provisions you know. For you men there is more bad things than good in the basket. she said jokingly

Lily laughed softly, but she stopped seeing Stella off. She looked as exhausted as the last time.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 14:37

Mac smiled as he stayed close to her, they were happy together and in love
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:10

Lily apologized for Mac and she went to see Stella. They had talked a bit and Lily invited her friend to eat so they can talk. When she returned to near Mac, she informed him that Stella and James were on a break. Around three o'clock, Lily welcomes Stella in her arms. She knew that her friend needed her. Often Lily before meeting Mac she had been heartbroken by a man.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 15:18

Mac wanted to prove that Lily could trust him and know that he would never break her heart
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 16:01

-Since his return he is different. He is always angry and after our dinner with you, he began to judge. He said that true friend should be happy for me, he not believe in my friendship with Mac. He said bad things about a loved one ... I lost too. she said to Lily and Mac.

She played with her fingers nervously.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 EmptyVen 26 Juin - 16:11

Mac felt at a loss and he didn't know what he should do right now
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Friends who are family.   Friends who are family. - Page 2 Empty

Friends who are family.
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant