CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 ...
Voir le deal
12 €

First met, love at first sight?

4 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 18:58

"Nervous a little", Mac told Jason
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 19:25

-This is normal, breathes everything will be fine. After you're married to the woman you love for the rest of your life.

Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 19:28

Stella made sure that Lily does not miss anything, she had a big role to play.

-Okay I have your text, you have something new, borrowed and blue?
https://csi-new-orleans.1fr1.net
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 19:38

Mac sighed softly, he was calming down
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:01

-Something borrowed your necklace, blue is my garter, and my new shoes.

She smiled, putting a hand on his belly breathing softly. She was very nervous.

-Everything will be fine my beautiful said her mom

-Thanks mom.

Lily's father knocks on my door, it was time to go to Central Park for the ceremony. Once at the park, Lily was waiting with his dad before entering, because it was the maid of honor and bridesmaids before. They were all accompanied by the best man. When they were all at the front, Lily walk down in the alley with her father. She smiled at Mac through her veil. He was so handsome.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:07

Mac smiled softly to Lily, he was excited about being with her for the rest of his life, they had written their own vows for each other, Lily went first
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:10

Stella smiled at seeing Lily and Mac, both smiling. Their eyes shining, she was so happy that Mac has the happiness in his life. She was the first behind Lily, after there were Lindsay and Jo behind. The three wore a simple pink pale. Stella watched a moment Jason, he was sitting in the chairs in front, she found him so cute in his gray suit. She had made him a wink.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:12

Mac was finally happy again, he knew that Lily was the one
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:18

When the time of pronouncing their vows, she take a little white paper and said:

-There was a year I crashed into a man who was going to be a coworker. Very soon we made friends and love was there at the same time. For a moment I was afraid you find me too young. But you made me prove that love was not of age. Today we gather with people we like to celebrate our love. Thank you for make me happy, for giving me the chance to be a mom and now to be your wife. I love you.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:22

Mac took both of her hands inside his, then he said:

"Lily, I was in the dark for a long time and I never thought that I would be this happy again, until I met you and we started seeing each other, you showed me that there was a light and a chance to be happy once more, I am lucky to love you princess and also for us to have our little girl, I am glad you had a baby with me and I am gonna make you happy for the rest of our lives together, I promise. I love you Lily with all my heart"
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:29

Lily smiled with tears in eyes. She was not the only one who found it moving. Sheldon had then ask the rings to complete unite them. Then Lily kissed Mac when they were finally married.

-I love you!
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:34

"I love you too princess", Mac said as he then kissed her, snaking both arms around her
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:41

The guests applauded the newlyweds, and Lily's parents had a surprise for them. They went to the reception room in a carriage, as princes and princess. The horses were both white. Lily kissed Mac on the way to the room.

-You are so pretty.
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:45

Stella was going to see Jason, she kissed him, telling him how she had missing him. They then went to the reception room by car.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:45

"So are you. You um keeping your maiden name or taking mine?", Mac replied
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:50

-I'm taking yours, babe. I'm Miss, Taylor know! she said kissing him.

Everyone welcomes newlyweds clapping and whistling when they entered the room.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:52

Mac kept his arm around her waist, he was happy
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:55

They had their first dance in front of everyone. She was happy, she laid her head on his shoulder.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 20:56

Mac had both arms wrapped around her waist, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:02

After their dance, the first service for the meal was served. During the meal, there was music. Some would give speeches or giving their wish to the married couple.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:04

Mac was happy and he placed a red velvet box on the table for Lily, inside was a heart shaped locket with a pic of him and Isabella
Lily Brown Taylor

Lily Brown Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:14

Lily looked Mac with a huge smile, gently she opened the box and saw the jewelry. She opened her heart and smiled more.

-Oh it's beautiful Mac. Thank you. she said, kissing him

She was wearing the necklace right away.

Then Lily was up on stage to launch his bouquet of flowers to unmarried girls. There was Stella, Jo, and Lily's cousins.

-Okay, I'm going to throw the bouquet.

Lily threw it and turned to see who has catch it.

Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:18

Mac was happy, he saw someone who he hadn't seen for a while - Christine Whitney who had broke his heart, now he told Don who sorted it
Stella Bonasera
Admin
Stella Bonasera

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:22

Stella was going with other girls to try to catch the bouquet. She was not going to jump because she was pregnant. When the bouquet was throwing everything she saw the girls jump at his side, but no bouquet was caught in their hand. It was Stella who had just handed hands in the air that had caught.

She smiled seeing the girls around her clapping and Lily jump into his arms, laughing.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 EmptyLun 13 Juil - 21:25

Mac was happy with Lily, but then Christine Whitney walked into the room, Mac ignored her
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: First met, love at first sight?   First met, love at first sight? - Page 13 Empty

First met, love at first sight?
Page 13 sur 21Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Suivant