CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

CSI New Orleans/ CSI NY

The City That Care Forgot and The City That Never Sleeps

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K ...
Voir le deal
549.99 €

On duty/ En service

2 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

On duty/ En service Empty
MessageSujet: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 16:32

Des dossiers à remplir, des interrogatoires à faire avec le laboratoire scientifique. Être les premiers sur une scène de crimes, écouter les témoignages des gens, était parmi les tâches des policiers. Jason était sur le terrains, il prenait des notes de ce qu'il voyait et entendait.  Il y avait eu une bataille dans un restaurant qui avait mal tournée. Le cuisiner mort, des serveur blesser et des clients aussi. Quand il se retournait, il vit deux berlines noir.

------

Folders to complete, interrogations to do with the scientific laboratory. Being first on a scene of crime, listen to the witnesses, was among the police tasks. Jason was at the crime scene, he took notes of what he saw and heard. There had been a fight in a restaurant that had gone bad. A dead cook, waiters and clients injure. When he turned, he saw two black sedans.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 16:57

Mac was a former Marine, he was still a tough ass when it came to defending those closest to him, he was protective of his girlfriend Lily, it was jsut who Mac was and he'd been close by when he heard gunshots, he got to the scene quick, before firing off shots at the perps, wounding them badly enough
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 18:20

A lady had told Jason that a police officer was there when the suspects opened fire. He thanked her and ran through the site to see the policeman.

Jason apologized for disturbing him and asked him:

-I am the detective Franklin, some a witness informed us with your presence when there was gunfire, you can confirm it?

He took notes while listening to his answer.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 18:33

Mac nodded, then said, "Detective Mac Taylor, I can confirm what the witness told you"
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 18:59

Jason nodded, he understood that he was talking to a colleague that he had yet to meet. There was a lot of movement around them, paramedics who took care of the wounded.

-You Have seen how many there were?

Witnesses said there were three including one who was wounded, but he wanted more.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 19:06

"I saw three and there was a getaway driver, put a bullet in the gas tank", Mac said
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 19:30

Jason nodded, if the fuel tank was drilled, finding the car was going to be easy. Lieutenant Hill went to see them to ask if the witnesses had spoken. Then another investigation waiting for them, one of their bosses had given a second investigation.

-You wanna drive? he said on the way to the police car
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptyVen 26 Juin - 19:33

Mac nodded
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 16:10

On the way to the crime scene, Jason watched the neighborhood, it was the French sector of the city. The car stopped in front of a blue building. A lady told she heard cries and two shots in the apartment next to her home. Jason climbed the second floor with Mac, they heard a noise in the apartment. The weapon in hand he looked at Mac, after twice knocking, nobody came to answer. Then he smashing the door with a kick.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 16:44

Mac went in after him and saw a young girl scared and Mac gently lifted her up and she just held onto him for dear life
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 16:58

Jason searched the apartment again early in sécuriter Mac. He saw no one, but there was blood in the room. He returned to the living room putting away his gun. He gently smiled at the girl's reassuring that they were there for her security.

He gave her his teddy bear asking her gently:

-You Know where your mom or dad?
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 18:04

The little girl was too spooked to say anything, she buried her head into Mac's shoulder while holding her teddy bear
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 19:08

-it's okay, Give a huge hug to your teddy bear, he will help you. He said he has superpowers. he said softly

Jason searched to pick up some stuff for the little girl. He really wanted to find the suspects, knowing what had happened. After making sure that the little one is safe, they began their work with the csi. They had to hunt down the suspects in an alley.

-Good god you know how to pinch, that's the way New Yorkers do. He said jokingly

-I want a lawyer why this is funny. said one of the bad guy.

-Shut up and get in the car.

He closed the door and went to the police station. Of course what he said was a cop joke.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 19:14

Mac looked after the little girl, who they found out what called Alison, she'd taken to Mac, she just wanted him
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 19:58

After several hours of searching, the body of his mother was found. A lady was going to the police station. She was looking for her niece, she asked Jason where she was. The lady showed a photo of the little that was Alison.

-Detective Taylor, the aunt of Alison is there.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 20:08

Mac nodded and he came through the doors, carrying Alison who kept a tight grip of his shirt, she refused to let go
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 20:28

-Hey Princess, come on we'll go home. You'll be able to do what you want, watch movies with princesses.

She saw her niece traumatize.

I know what you saw was hard ..

A voice behind them was talking to the little girl.

-I know how you feel, why this evil to hurt my mom. Why I can not come home, I've been naughty. It is because of this that my mom is gone. No, never gonna be your fault, your mom told you hide in the wardrobe to protect you. I lost my mom too to 3 years. She died in a car accident. I thought like you right now, and if I had asked an ice my mom, she was still alive. And if you you had asked him to go to the park, your mom would still be there. When you gonna grow the wound is still there, nothing and nobody gonna replace your mom. But, you have a family that loves you and they have to be there for you. When you growing up you will understand that you don't have control of life my beautiful.

Jason turned and saw her boss for the first time.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 20:31

Alison huddled into Mac, she just wanted him right now
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 20:59

Alison aunt eventually take her in his arms while she was crying. She took her to the car to go home. A few days later, they close the file. Jason was officially the new partner of Mac. It was time to know him. He dared not ask any questions. He had a private life.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 21:05

Mac had a day off a few weeks later, little did he know just how cursed it would turn out to be and Jason would get an insight to just how Mac worked cases, when Mac was having lunch at his fav diner, when a shootout took place, he knew someone there who tended to Amy while Mac went after the perp, Jason saw Mac chase after him, he had no idea just how strong Mac really was until he saw his tackle the perp to the ground
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 21:19

Jason got out of his car while sight it was to Mac to give him a hand with the criminal. He gave him handcuffs to detain the suspect.

-You okay?

(eventually I see them as much flack as Danny and friends. I had an idea about Jason and a friendship he had with Claire. what do you think ?)
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 21:22

Mac nodded and cuffed the perp's sorry ass

(PM me and we'll talk it over)
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 21:34

-What happened? I heard screams and gunshots

The perp laugh, and Jason told him to shut up.
Mac Taylor

Mac Taylor

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 21:40

Mac told Jason that there had been a shoot-out at the diner, Mac gave chase on the perp and he had to do what was right
Jason Franklin

Jason Franklin

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service EmptySam 27 Juin - 22:00

Jason had approved his action, it was their job on duty or not to protect people. The perp laugh again, He asked if something was funny. He told him he had hurt many people. But there was nothing to do he laughed more. Let's say Jason want to push the perp on the car.

-Okay You hit him or I do it, he said to Mac.

By the same time paramedics arrived.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: On duty/ En service   On duty/ En service Empty

On duty/ En service
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant